Other chapters analyse local electrochemical techniques such as scanning electrochemical microscopy (SECM), scanning vibrating electrode techniques (SVET), scanning droplet and scanning kelvin probe microscopy (SKFM), as well as microraman spectroscopy and photoelectrochemical imaging.
What does SKP stand for?
SKP stands for Scanning Kelvin Probe
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SKP
We have 34 other meanings of SKP in our Acronym Attic
- Shoot, Kick or Pass (soccer training device brand)
- Simple Knowledge Organisation System
- Sets, Kits, Outfits, Tools, and Special Tools (US Army)
- Stredni Kolovy Obrneny Transporter (Czech: Amphibious Armored Personnel Carrier)
- Soft Kiss on the Cheek
- Some Kind of Wonderful (movie)
- Sweet Kiss on Your Cheek
- Some Kind of Zombie (band)
- Stichting Katholiek Onderwijs Zoetermeer (Dutch: Zoetermeer Catholic Education Fund; Zoetermeer, Netherlands)
- Samen Koersen Op Zichtbare Onderwijs Kwaliteit (Dutch: Catholic Education Foundation Southeast Kempen)
- Service Knowledge Proficiency (Australian Air Training Corps)
- Signing Key Pair (computing)
- Simon-Kucher & Partners (strategy and marketing consultants)
- Sisemajanduse Koguproduktist (Estonian)
- Skopje, Macedonia - Skopje (Airport Code)
- Standardni Klasifikace Produkce (Czech: Standard Classification of Production; Czech Statistical Office)
- Suomen Kommunistinen Puolue (Communist Party of Finland)
- Sveriges Kommunistiska Parti (Communist Party of Sweden)
- S-Phase Kinase-Associated Protein 2
- Special Kids Photography of America (Washington, UT)