Contract notice: Scanning electron microscope for educational purposes with integrated eds analysis.
What does SCEM stand for?
SCEM stands for Scanning Electron Microscope
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SCEM
We have 16 other meanings of SCEM in our Acronym Attic
- Southern California Electronic Library Consortium
- Statewide California Electronic Library Consortium (Los Angeles, CA)
- Sub-Committee on Endemic Livestock Disease Status
- Student Centered E-Learning Environment
- Social Change and Economic Life Initiative (survey; UK)
- South Carolina Environmental Law Project
- Spike Code Excited Linear Prediction
- Saint Clement's Early Learning School (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Sheffield Community Equipment Loans Service (UK)
- Scanning Confocal Electron Microscopy
- Scottish Christian Engaged in Mission (UK)
- Sedgwick County Emergency Management (Wichita, KS)
- Société Canadienne des Éleveurs de Moutons (Ottowa, Ontario, Canada)
- Solid Carbide End Mill (tool)
- Supply Chain Event Management
- Survivability Cost Estimating Model
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (motorcycles)
- Sacramento County Environmental Management Department (California)
- South Carolina Emergency Management Division
- Society of Chief Electrical and Mechanical Engineers (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Most of the photos were taken using a scanning electron microscope (SEM), which can magnify objects up to 300,000 times.
The class has taken field trips to use CSUN's scanning electron microscope and its DNA sequencing facility.
FPL's new Environmental Scanning Electron Microscope (ESEM) allows examination of objects at a low vacuum--or "high" pressure--permitting specimens to be examined without being dried out or having to be coated with gold or some other metallic conductor.
Other instruments of value to the forensic geologist exist, particularly the scanning electron microscope and the electron microscope.
The final report for a one-year project to apply a model-based library (MBL) method to measurements performed with critical dimension scanning electron microscopes (CD-SEMs) has been submitted to International SEMATECH.
Under a scanning electron microscope, the guts of caterpillars that ate enzyme-enhanced callus had many little rips.
The light microscope, scanning electron microscope (SEM) and electron microprobe are valuable in this evaluation.