NIST has demonstrated a higher accuracy and higher spatial resolution inverse solution method for determining dopant profiles from scanning capacitance microscope (SCM) images of silicon transistors.
What does SCM stand for?
SCM stands for Scanning Capacitance Microscope
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SCM
We have 518 other meanings of SCM in our Acronym Attic
- Student Centred Learning Week (UK)
- Supercritical Light Water Reactor
- Master of Science
- Sacre Coeur Minerals Ltd. (Canada)
- Salient Capital Management, LLC
- Samarium Cobalt Magnet
- Sample Co-variance Matrix
- Sample Covariance Matrix
- SCADA Cryptographic Module
- Schedule Creation/Maintenance
- School of Christian Mission (various locations)
- School of Clinical Medicine (various locations)
- Scientific Computing and Modeling
- Scooter Club Madrid (Madrid, Spain)
- Scotia Capital Markets (Canada)
- Seattle Center Monorail (Seattle, WA)
- Seattle Conservatory of Music (Seattle, WA)
- Secondary Cementing Material (construction)
- Secure Computing Magazine
Samples in periodicals archive:
Such innovations have proven so useful that whole subgroups of SPMs have sprung up, including magnetic force and magnetic resonance force microscopes, scanning capacitance microscopes, and scanning conducting ion microscopes.
Chipworks will also use their in-house Scanning Capacitance Microscope to look inside the technology at the detailed doping characteristics of the devices.