The patients were then assessed clinically by the study investigator using The Scandinavian Stroke Scale (SSS) score.
What does SSS stand for?
SSS stands for Scandinavian Stroke Scale (medicine)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SSS
We have 774 other meanings of SSS in our Acronym Attic
- Salary Saving Scheme (insurance; India)
- Salvo Siempre Salvo
- Same-Store Sales
- Sapper Squad Set
- Sarva Shramik Sangh (Indian workers' union)
- Satellite Servicer System
- Satellite Surveillance System
- Sathya Sai Speaks (book series)
- Scalded Skin Syndrome
- Scandinavian Sanitary Systems (now International Sanitary System)
- School and Student Service (financial aid)
- School of Social Sciences
- School Safety Survey (various organizations)
- Science, Society and Solutions (US Geological Survey)
- Scotopic Sensitivity Syndrome (visual perceptual disorder; aka Meares-Irlen syndrome)
- Scout Sniper School
- Scuole Specializzate Superiori (Swiss school)
- Sea Scout Ship
- Sea Surface Salinity
- Sea Surface Search
Samples in periodicals archive:
A neurologist used the Scandinavian Stroke Scale (SSS)  and the BI  to assess the functional status of the 22 patients with acute stroke.
In the acute phase the patient is assessed according to the Scandinavian Stroke Scale, which is a scale that nurses use to evaluate the patient's neurological function.