Scandinavian Journal of Occupational Therapy, 8, 168-173.
What does SJOT stand for?
SJOT stands for Scandinavian Journal of Occupational Therapy
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SJOT
- San Jacinto Ordnance Depot
- Slochter Jeugd Op Een Podium (Dutch: Slochteren Youth On Stage; youth association; Netherlands)
- St. John of God's Hospitaller (Dublin, Ireland)
- Stichting Jongeren Op Kamp (Dutch: Foundation on Youth Camp)
- San Jose Obrero Mission (Chicago, IL)
- San Jose Occidental Mindoro (Philippines)
- Social Justice and Outreach Ministries (Episcopal Diocese of Spokane; Spokane, WA)
- Scandinavian Journal of Psychology
- Sedona Jazz on the Rocks (festival)
- Scandinavian Journal of the Old Testament
- Saint Joseph's Preparatory School (Philadelphia, PA)
- Samajvadi Janata Party (India)
- Sao Jose do Rio Preto, Sao Paulo, Brazil (Airport Code)
- Sarah Jessica Parker (actress)
- Sciences Juridiques et Politiques (French: Legal and Political Science)
- Singapore Justice Party
- Slownik Jezyka Polskiego (Polish: Dictionary of Polish Language)
- Society of Japanese Pharmacopoeia
- Southern Journal of Philosophy (Wiley-Blackwell)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Scandinavian Journal of Occupational Therapy, 13, 229-240.
Scandinavian Journal of Occupational Therapy, 6(2), 53-62.