Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences, 22(1 ), 64-71.
What does SJCS stand for?
SJCS stands for Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences (quarterly publication; Sweden)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SJCS
We have 4 other meanings of SJCS in our Acronym Attic
- San Jose Church of God (San Jose, CA)
- San Juan-Chama Project (est. 1962; US Bureau of Reclamation)
- Strake Jesuit College Preparatory (Houston, Texas)
- St. Johns County Property Appraiser (Florida)
- San Jose Center for Poetry and Literature (San Jose, CA)
- St. Joseph County Public Library (South Bend, Indiana)
- Stanford Journal of Civil Rights and Civil Liberties
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital (Memphis, TN)
- San Joaquin County Rental Property Association (Stockton, CA)
- Saint Jude Catholic School
- School of Jewish Communal Service (Los Angeles, CA)
- Seattle Jewish Community School (Seattle, WA)
- Shiffman-Jarvik Craving Subscale (nicotine addiction)
- St. Joseph Catholic School (various locations)
- St. Johns County School District (Florida)
- St. Johnsville Central School District (New York)
- South Jersey Chapter of the Society of Financial Service Professionals
- St. Joseph's Convent, St. Joseph (Trinidad and Tobago; est. 1870)
- Standing Joint Committee for the Scrutiny of Regulations (Canada)
- St. Joseph County Transportation Authority (Michigan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Scandinavian Journal of Caring Sciences 2002;16:66-72.