Scaling and root planing without overinstrumentation: hand versus power-driven scalers.
What does SRP stand for?
SRP stands for Scaling and Root Planing (dental procedure)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SRP
We have 449 other meanings of SRP in our Acronym Attic
- Statutory Right of Way
- State Records Office of Western Australia
- Scottish Rights of Way and Access Society (land access rights; Scotland, UK)
- Significant Resource Overlay Zone (Wilsonville, OR)
- Safeguard Readiness Posture
- Salt River Project (utility company)
- Sam Rainsy Party (Cambodia)
- Samoobrona Rzeczypospolitej Polskiej (Polish: Polish Republic Self-Defense)
- Savanna River Plant
- Scalable Resource Protocol
- Scan Reflectance Profile
- Scheduled Region Pre-Fetching
- Schizophrenia Research Program (University of Cincinnati; Cincinnati, OH)
- Scholarship and Recognition Programs
- School Readiness Program
- Schuylkill River Park (Philadelphia, PA)
- Science Research Program (Singapore)
- Scientific Research Permit (US NOAA)
- Scientific Review Panel
- SCSI (Small Computer System Interface) RDMA (Remote Direct Memory Access) Protocol
Samples in periodicals archive:
In this randomized and controlled study, the authors reported that the Periowave(TM) photodisinfection system improved the clinical attachment level by 239% at 12 weeks over the standard approach of scaling and root planing alone (p(equal sign)0.
Furthermore, after treatment with scaling and root planing (SRP) in generalized cases, the disease is often reduced to a few local areas in the patient's mouth.
In Phase III clinical trials in the United States, when used in conjunction with scaling and root planing, ARESTIN(TM) significantly reduced periodontal pocket depth versus scaling and root planing alone for the treatment of adult periodontitis.
Periostat is the registered trademark of CollaGenex's proprietary 20 mg tablets of doxycycline hyclate approved by the FDA as the only systemic adjunct to scaling and root planing for the treatment of adult periodontitis.
In the case of a patient who needs an adult prophylaxis and scaling and root planing for a limited number of teeth, one may want to fee out the prophylaxis on the first visit and the D4342 on the second visit for better reimbursement.
Phase 3 clinical data, announced on November 29, 1999, demonstrated MPTS, when used as an adjunct to scaling and root planing, significantly reduced pocket depth versus scaling and root planing alone for the treatment of adult periodontitis.
Currently, the Company's professional dental pharmaceutical sales force markets Periostat, which is indicated as an adjunct to scaling and root planing for the treatment of adult periodontitis.