Producing color text and images at a resolution of 600 dots per inch, the HP C500 prints at speeds of up to 500 feet per minute using thermal inkjet HP Scalable Printing Technology.
What does SPT stand for?
SPT stands for Scalable Printing Technology (Hewlett-Packard)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SPT
We have 307 other meanings of SPT in our Acronym Attic
- Social Policy and Social Work (program; various locations)
- Society of Professional Social Workers (Western Australia, Australia)
- Steel-Plate Shear Walls
- Supervising Psychiatric Social Worker (various organizations)
- Swiss Plant Science Web (Switzerland)
- Brancheforening for Saebe, Parfume Og Teknisk/Kemiske Artikler (Danish union for soaps, perfumes or technical-chemical products)
- Sales Prevention Team
- Salvage Property Transfer
- Sandpoint (Amtrak station code; Sandpoint, ID)
- Santhal Pargana Tenancy Act (India)
- School of Physical Therapy (various schools)
- Schwab Performance Technologies (Raleigh, NC)
- Science pour Tous (French: Science for All; Canada)
- Sectors Per Track
- Segway Personal Transporter (mobility equipment)
- Selective Phase Transfer (trademarked solvent; George Ivey)
- Setagaya Public Theatre (Japan)
- Shaggy Pun Test
- Shortest Path Tree
- Shortest Processing Time (operations management)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Key Features of the product includes up to 30 inch (762mm) web width, 400 feet (122 meters) per minute speed, scalable printing technology, HP Pigment Inks + Bonding Agent, wide range of uncoated papers and HP SmartStream Ultra Print Server.
A new HP Scalable Printing Technology process-color technology demonstration from HP Specialty Printing Systems.
HP rolled out more than 100 imaging and printing products for the home and home office, including six HP Photosmart printers and all-in-ones based on the company's scalable printing technology to deliver the industry's fastest printing speeds(1) at affordable prices -- as low as $129(2); HP's first printer with a touch-activated image display for an easy-to-use, kiosk-like printing experience in the home; the industry's first compact photo printer capable of storing up to 4,000 photos; and four ultra-compact digital cameras.
Based on HP's scalable printing technology, the printer delivers increased speeds -- producing a 4 x 6-inch print in as fast as 10 seconds and a 13 x 19-inch photo in as fast as 1.
Based on HP's Scalable Printing Technology (introduced in July), it enables SMBs to produce laser-quality black text and professional color documents at up to twice the speed(7) and 30 percent lower color cost-per-page than color laser printers.
At a press conference here, HP unveiled its first products built on the new scalable printing technology, which is designed specifically to deliver high-performance printing for high-volume users.
was incorporated as a California company in 1996 with the objective of becoming one of the premiere providers of distributed scalable printing technology for the next generation of printing solutions.