The SGI Altix family of servers and supercomputers are exceptionally scalable Linux systems designed to meet the requirements of high performance users who require record speed, unparalleled value, and industry-leading 64-bit Linux solutions to keep pace with the growing application demands.
What does SCALI stand for?
SCALI stands for Scalable Linux Systems (Scali Inc.)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SCALI
- Specialization in Culture and Language Education
- Standardized Computer Analyses for Licensing Evaluation
- Student Coalition for Action in Literacy Education
- Sustainable Community based Approaches for Livelihoods Enhancement (India)
- System Characteristics and Assurance Level Evaluation (IEEE)
- Student-Centered Activities for Large-Enrollment University Physics
- Southern California Advanced Laparo-Endoscopic Surgery (Thousand Oaks, CA)
- Southern Communities Advocacy Legal & Education Service (Murdoch University, Australia)
- Stark County Aqua Life Enthusiasts Society (Massillon, OH)
- Student Centered Activities for Large Enrollment Undergraduate Programs (University of Central Florida)
- South Carolina Association of Legal Investigators, Inc.
- Summer Cooperative African Language Institute (University of Illinois Center for African Studies)
- Southern California Association of Law Libraries
- Sustainable Communities All Over Puget Sound (state of Washington)
- Standing Committee of Antarctic Logistics and Operations
- Safe, Convenient and Legal Place (driving)
- Scenario-Determined Computer-Assisted Logistics Planning
- Section Carrément Anti Le Pen (French, Anti-facist association, communist oriented)
- Skin Connective Tissue Aponeurotica Loose Connective Tissue Pericranium
- Status and Conservation of the Alpine Lynx Population (Alps)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Scalable Linux systems based on Scali software are used for a variety of applications ranging from scientific computing like finite element methods (FEM), computational fluid dynamics (CFD) and seismic data processing to commercial applications like scalable databases for data warehousing.
The SGI Altix family of servers and supercomputers are the most scalable Linux systems on the planet, designed to meet the requirements of scientific, engineering and creative users in the government who require record performance, unparalleled value, and industry-leading 64-bit Linux solutions to keep pace with the growing demands of government applications.