Obsidian, the leader in InfiniBand range-extension, is pleased to announce very high performance from the Longbow XR InfiniBand router devices deployed at the Scalable Computing Laboratory at Department of Energy (DOE)'s Ames Laboratory in Iowa.
What does SCL stand for?
SCL stands for Scalable Computing Laboratory (US DoE and Ames Laboratory)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCL
We have 413 other meanings of SCL in our Acronym Attic
- South Central Kansas Regional Medical Center
- South Central Kansas Special Education Cooperative (Iuka, KS)
- Special Conformal Killing Vector (physics)
- Second Chance Kitchen Warehouse (Brisbane, Australia)
- South Central Kansas Writing Project (course for teachers to improve writing skills)
- Saint Catherine Laboure (various locations)
- Salivary Cortisol Level
- Santiago, Chile - Aeropuerto Comodoro Arturo Merino Benitez (Airport Code)
- Satellite Consulting Ltd (UK)
- Save A Cat League
- Scanner Control Language
- School Club Link (various locations)
- School Community Leadership
- Scientific Computers Limited
- Scientific Computing Laboratory (Institute of Physics Belgrade, Serbia)
- Seaboard Coast Line
- Seattle City Light (WA, USA utility)
- Secondary Chemistry Lab
- Security Certification Level
Samples in periodicals archive:
InfiniBand Benchmark (Ames Scalable Computing Laboratory, Iowa State University, Booth # 329) InfiniCon's InfinIO 2000 Switch is providing the 10Gbps interconnect for a 6-node cluster in a benchmarking demo that features Dell 2650 servers as well as Opteron-based servers.
Packet Engines has been very supportive of our Linu time-to-market for Gigabit Ethernet-capable aps Csanady, network research programmer for the Scalable Computing Laboratory of Ames Lab in Ames, Iowa, is aeceptive and responsive to our BSD development efforts," Csanady said.