Saying goodbye, part two: Italy coach Marcello Lippi resigned, three days after guiding the Azzurri to their fourth World Cup title.
What does SAGO stand for?
SAGO stands for Saying Goodbye
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of SAGO
We have 4 other meanings of SAGO in our Acronym Attic
- Separate Absorption Grading and Multiplication (Layers)
- South American Gelatin Manufacturers Association (trade association)
- Stellar Awards Gospel Music Academy
- South Africa: The Good News (news website)
- South African Gaming Network
- Software AG of North America (Reston, VA)
- South African Geographical Names Council
- Standing Advisory Group on Nuclear Energy
- Strategic Advisory Group for Nursing Information Systems (UK)
- South African Geographical Names System (South Africa)
- Scout and Guide Association (Qatar)
- South African Group in Oman
- Southern Area Gas Operations (Aramco)
- Student and Graduate Online (UK)
- System Administrative and General Offices (Texas A&M University)
- Scottish Audit of Gastric and Oesophageal Cancer
- South American Gulf Oil Company (Colombia)
- Sales Adjusted Gross Profit
- Senior Academic General Practitioner (UK)
- Society for Ancient Greek Philosophy (est. 1953)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Andrew Thomas THANKS to New Labour in London, Wales has said goodbye to two great Welsh regiments for one, also Wales will be saying goodbye to four individual Welsh police forces for one.
Saying Goodbye To A Friend Chrysalis Education Smart Apple Media 1980 Lookout Dr, N.
Saying goodbye to the players here at the end of the season is very similar.
``I hope it's not saying goodbye, and he will continue to keep in touch with us,'' he said.
Then the 22 students - called ``the living dead'' - gave speeches to their classmates about what it felt like to leave them without saying goodbye and how it hurt to believe that a classmate or friend was dead.
They also got to meet President Clinton, who was saying goodbye to daughter Chelsea.