5 million was raised last night at the Say Yes to Education 25th Anniversary Gala to support the work of Say Yes, a national non-profit committed to dramatically increasing high school and college graduation rates for our nation's urban youth.
What does SYTE stand for?
SYTE stands for Say Yes to Education (various schools)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SYTE
- South Yorkshire Times
- South Yorkshire Transport (UK)
- Standard Young Tableaux (enumerative combinatorics)
- Still Your Turn
- SuperYacht Technologies (Sanctuary Cove, Queensland, Australia)
- Sweet Young Thing
- Satyananda Yoga Teachers' Association (Australia)
- Scottish Yoga Teachers' Association (UK)
- Student and Youth Travel Association
- Symposium on Yoga Therapy and Research
- Somei Yoshino Taiko Ensemble (San Francisco, CA)
- Southern Youth Theatre Ensemble (Port Noarlunga, Australia)
- Syndicat des Constructeurs de Turbines et de Matériels Energétiques Lourds (French: Union of Manufacturers of Turbines and Heavy Energy Equipment)
- So You Think It's Cute (website)
- System Design Training and Information Centers in CEE/NIS
- Shema Yisrael Torah Network
- Student Youth Travel Organization
- South Yorkshire Training Partnership (UK)
- Summer Youth Technology Program (Virginia)
- Southern Yangtze University (China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Through this methodology, Schaffer, a strong advocate for bettering communities worldwide, has helped a range of organizations create positive impacts, including: * The World Bank by arming developing countries to combat complex challenges such as the HIV/AIDS epidemic in Eritrea; * Say Yes To Education, a non-profit organization committed to dramatically increasing high school and college graduation rates for inner-city youth across individual schools and entire cities such as Syracuse and Buffalo, N.
She is also a member of the Say YES to Education Leadership Council as well as being one of the trustees for the board of Syracuse University.
In other words, they must say yes to education and no to those who play the race card in the name of education.
Daryl Gross, Syracuse University Athletic Director - Doug Marrone, Syracuse University Head Football Coach - Riki Ellison, Founder of The Youth Impact Program - Representatives from Senator Kirsten Gillibrand's office - Joe Fields, Syracuse University Youth Impact Program Director - Suzanne Thorin, Syracuse University Dean of Libraries - Troy Scully, Lockheed Martin - Teachers and students from the Syracuse City School District - Student-athletes from the 2011 Syracuse football team - Representatives from Say Yes to Education - Representatives from 100 Black Men WHEN: Wednesday, June 29th, at 9:00 a.
For our launch, we are proud to partner with Say Yes to Education, to support students in the local community.
The firm boasts an impressive and varied list of clients including Merck, Bausch & Lomb, Nike, Gannett, Lloyds Bank, New York City Small Business Administration, the Say Yes to Education Foundation, and the World Bank.
We are pleased to invest in Say Yes to Education as one of a group of leading national organizations that are developing promising models of expanding the school day or year in ways that help students in urban schools achieve," said Will Miller, president of The Wallace Foundation.