The desire was to save the trees, so The Davey Tree Expert Company was hired to move them.
What does STT stand for?
STT stands for Save the Trees (band)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of STT
We have 188 other meanings of STT in our Acronym Attic
- Stockinette Stitch (knitting)
- Space-Time Selective-Spreading Transmit Diversity
- Short Term Storage Unit
- Southwest Texas State University (San Marcos, TX)
- Star Trek Shattered Universe (gaming)
- Stichting Thuis Sterven Utrecht (Dutch hospice foundation)
- Strategic/Tactical Secure Voice Terminal
- Secondary Treated Sewage Water
- Software Transformation Systems Workshop (Canada)
- Satellite Transportable Terminal (communications; US Army)
- Scalar Timing Theory
- Scaphoid, Trapezium and Trapezoid (wrist bones)
- Scaphotrapezoid-Trapezial (Joint)
- Schedule Training Time
- Schirmer Tear Test (ophthalmology)
- School of Technical Training (Royal Air Force)
- School of Telecommunications Technology
- Science and Technology of Thailand
- SEAL Tactical Training
- Secure Transaction Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
My father was able to save the trees, and we had a great experience living in Guatemala.
Kaytie, aged 14, a pupil at Stoke Park Community Technology College, Dane Road, Stoke, Coventry, said: "The fight to save the trees has been depressing.
Johnson, an influential legislator, who was impressed enough with Hill's photos and the Sempervirens Club's cause to sponsor a bill in the legislature to save the trees.
Even though Eastwood spent a fistful of dollars on his case, he could not persuade the judge he would save the trees.
The fight to save the trees, Whitaker said, is not over.
Now the hunt for more soaring specimens of kapok, wild ficus, Dead Man's Tree, and gnarled kenip continues, as efforts to save the trees gain steam.
Longtime Moorpark resident Will Whitaker, who last year gathered 1,400 signatures on a petition to save the trees, said he could live with the decision.