I will confess--being a died-in-the-wool homesteader with grandparents who defined frugal having survived the Great Depression--I save the cord.
What does STC stand for?
STC stands for Save the Cord (foundation)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of STC
We have 663 other meanings of STC in our Acronym Attic
- Saskatchewan Transportation Company
- Satellite Teleregistration Center (US FEMA)
- Satellite Television Corporation
- Satellite Test Center
- Satellite Training Center
- Satyam Technology Centre (India)
- Saudi Telecommunication Company
- Saudi Telecommunications Co.
- Saudi Telephone Company
- Savannah Technical College
- Scalable Trusted Computing
- SCAN transposition cipher
- Scarborough Town Centre (Toronto, Ontario)
- Scared the Cat
- Scheepvaart en Transport College
- Schlumberger Technology Corporation (various locations)
- School Teaching Committee (UK)
- School Test Coordinator (various locations)
- School To Career
- Science and Technology Center (UC Berkeley)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Joanne Wilcock, 57, who suffers from angina and fibromyalgia, has launched a campaign to save the cords.
The program is being jointly launched in Tucson by Cord Blood Registry, the world's largest stem cell bank; Save the Cord Foundation, a nonprofit advocacy organization based in Tucson; Tucson Medical Center, the region's leading birthing hospital; and Watching Over Mothers and Babies Foundation (WOMB), a local non-profit research foundation.