Joanne Wilcock, 57, who suffers from angina and fibromyalgia, has launched a campaign to save the cords.
What does STC stand for?
STC stands for Save the Cord (foundation)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of STC
We have 663 other meanings of STC in our Acronym Attic
- Saskatchewan Transportation Company
- Satellite Teleregistration Center (US FEMA)
- Satellite Television Corporation
- Satellite Test Center
- Satellite Training Center
- Satyam Technology Centre (India)
- Saudi Telecommunication Company
- Saudi Telecommunications Co.
- Saudi Telephone Company
- Savannah Technical College
- Scalable Trusted Computing
- SCAN transposition cipher
- Scarborough Town Centre (Toronto, Ontario)
- Scared the Cat
- Scheepvaart en Transport College
- Schlumberger Technology Corporation (various locations)
- School Teaching Committee (UK)
- School Test Coordinator (various locations)
- School To Career
- Science and Technology Center (UC Berkeley)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The program is being jointly launched in Tucson by Cord Blood Registry, the world's largest stem cell bank; Save the Cord Foundation, a nonprofit advocacy organization based in Tucson; Tucson Medical Center, the region's leading birthing hospital; and Watching Over Mothers and Babies Foundation (WOMB), a local non-profit research foundation.
Had we not been able to save the cord we have several electric cords salvaged from stock tank heaters that have gone bad over the years.