From September 2009 to October 2011, Flowers served as the president and CEO of Savannah River Nuclear Solutions, LLC, the Fluor-led partnership that oversees the management, cleanup and operations at the Department of Energy's Savannah River Site.
What does SRNS stand for?
SRNS stands for Savannah River Nuclear Solutions, LLC
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SRNS
We have 1 other meaning of SRNS in our Acronym Attic
- Scottish Real Nappy Network (UK)
- Suffolk Real Nappy Network (parental advice; UK)
- Suwannee River Natural Organic Matter (pH study)
- Santa Rosa National Park (Costa Rica)
- Slovensky Raj National Park (Slovakia)
- Snowy River National Park (Australia)
- Stirling Range National Park (Australia)
- Sandford Rocks Nature Reserve (Australia)
- School of Renewable Natural Resources (University of Arizona)
- Stochastic Ranked Node Rewriting Grammars
- School Register of Needs Survey (South Africa)
- Serving Radio Network Subsystem (GPRS)
- Steroid Responsive Nephrotic Syndrome
- Steroid-Resistant Nephrotic Syndrome (kidney disorder)
- State Records New South Wales (Australia)
- Society for Research on Nicotine and Tobacco
- Subretinal Neovascular Membrane
- South Ribble Neighbourhood Watch Association (UK)
- Short Range Numerical Weather Prediction (EUMETNET)
- Sacramento River National Wildlife Refuge (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
is currently a subcontractor to Savannah River Nuclear Solutions, LLC, a firm that provides management and operations at DOE's Savannah River Site.
George Cooper announced that the Board formally accepted two donations totaling $180,000 from the Fluor Corporation and Savannah River Nuclear Solutions, LLC, a Fluor-led partnership that is managing and operating the Savannah River Site in Aiken, SC.