Fish and Wildlife Service -- To restore 350 acres of tidal freshwater wetlands for the Savannah National Wildlife Refuge in Georgia and South Carolina.
What does SNWR stand for?
SNWR stands for Savannah National Wildlife Refuge (est. 1927)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SNWR
We have 3 other meanings of SNWR in our Acronym Attic
- Snow Impurities
- Support-Neutral Win-Loss (baseball statistics)
- Scottish National War Memorial
- Sierra Nevada Wealth Management (Reno, NV)
- Smith and Nephew Wound Management Division (healthcare company)
- Stichting Nordic Walking Nederland (Dutch: Foundation of Nordic Walking Netherlands)
- Second Nature Wilderness Program (various locations)
- Space and Network Warfare Program
- Stationery National Working Party (UK)
- Sacramento National Wildlife Refuge (California)
- Sevilleta National Wildlife Refuge (New Mexico)
- Sherburne National Wildlife Refuge (US FWS)
- Somewhat Not Work Safe (Internet slang)
- Southern Nevada Water System
- Stabilized Naval Weapon Station (Israel)
- Standard Number Word Sequence (mathematics education)
- Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center (US Navy)
- South-North-Water-Transfer (China)
- Snow Surface Temperature
- Service and Networx (Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
9) varied significantly among eight hammocks at the Savannah National Wildlife Refuge, Jasper Co.
One grant will go to the Savannah National Wildlife Refuge to help restore approximately 500 acres of freshwater wetlands habitats.