SCAD: The University for Creative Careers The Savannah College of Art and Design is a private, nonprofit, accredited institution conferring bachelor's and master's degrees at distinctive locations to prepare talented students for professional careers.
What does SCAD stand for?
SCAD stands for Savannah College of Art and Design
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCAD
We have 45 other meanings of SCAD in our Acronym Attic
- Specialty Coffee Association of Costa Rica
- South Carolina Association of Christian Schools (est. 1967; Columbia, SC)
- South Carolina Association of College Stores
- South Carolina Association of Convenience Stores (est. 1976; Columbia, SC)
- South Carolina Association of Cosmetology Schools
- Strategic Command and Control System (USAF)
- Sonoma County Adult Coed Soccer League (California)
- South Carolina Association for Career and Technical Education
- South Carolina Association of Colleges for Teacher Education
- Student Chapter of the American College of Veterinary Pathologists
- Schenectady Army Depot
- Schizoaffective Disorder
- Service Central Automatisé de Documentation (French: automated central documentation service; database)
- Short-Chain Acyl-CoA Dehydrogenase (inherited metabolic disease)
- Smart Card Acceptor Device
- Société Canadienne pour l'Analyse de Documents (Indexing and Abstracting Society of Canada)
- Society for Color and Appearance in Dentistry (Houston, TX)
- South Carolina Association of the Deaf
- Spontaneous Coronary Artery Dissection (cardiology)
- State Crimes Against Democracy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD), Educator Essentials Conference, P.
To support Savannah s thriving art scene, Andaz Savannah will host rotating art shows that feature works produced by local artists, including those from the renowned Savannah College of Art and Design.
NEW YORK-A team of students at the Savannah College of Art and Design have created a contemporary line of decorative home products that will be showcased at the upcoming New York International Gift Fair, Jan.
This set of paintings by artists from the Savannah College of Art and Design will require of readers an enthusiasm for the college or Georgia in general: readers with such an interest will love the views of Savannah as seen through the eyes of over twenty artists who share their sketchbooks of watercolors.
Also downtown, the Savannah College of Art and Design offers the 1,105-seat Trustees Theater and the 1,237-seat Lucas Theater, two ballrooms, art galleries, a library with 3,000 computer network connections, and classrooms.
Students from Georgia Institute of Technology, Lamar University, Miami University of Ohio, Mississippi State, North Carolina State, Pasadena City College, Savannah College of Art and Design, Spartan School of Aeronautics, the College of Environmental Science and Forestry at the State University of New York, Temple University, University of Central Florida, University of Colorado at Denver, University of Maine and Western Michigan University participated.
Georgia Institute of Technology, University of Maine, Miami University, Temple University, Savannah College of Art and Design, Spartan School of Aeronautics (Tulsa, Okla.