Specifically, the jury found infringement with respect to sales of Andrew's GeometrixA wireless location system to the Saudi Telephone Company (STC).
What does STC stand for?
STC stands for Saudi Telephone Company
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of STC
We have 663 other meanings of STC in our Acronym Attic
- Sales to Consumers (Beer Industry)
- Samuel Taylor Coleridge (English poet; 1772-1834)
- Saskatchewan Transportation Company
- Satellite Teleregistration Center (US FEMA)
- Satellite Television Corporation
- Satellite Test Center
- Satellite Training Center
- Satyam Technology Centre (India)
- Saudi Telecommunication Company
- Saudi Telecommunications Co.
- Savannah Technical College
- Save the Cord (foundation)
- Scalable Trusted Computing
- SCAN transposition cipher
- Scarborough Town Centre (Toronto, Ontario)
- Scared the Cat
- Scheepvaart en Transport College
- Schlumberger Technology Corporation (various locations)
- School Teaching Committee (UK)
- School Test Coordinator (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Saudis, for example, are preparing three giant entities--the Saudi Telephone Company (STC), the Saudi Electric Company (SEC), and Saudi Airlines (SA)--for partial or full privatisation.
In 2007, a jury in the Delaware Federal District Court determined that Andrew Corporation willfully infringed TruePosition's 144 patent with respect to sales of its Geometrix([R]) wireless location system to the Saudi Telephone Company (STC).