Saudi Public Transport Company (Saptco) operates services from Dubai to Saudi Arabia and between Saudi sites.
What does SAPTCO stand for?
SAPTCO stands for Saudi Public Transport Company
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Security Assistance Program Training
- Sexual Abuse Prevention Training (various locations)
- Stray Action-Pet Therapy Hellas (Greece)
- Substance Abuse Prevention and Treatment (various locations)
- Symmetry-Adapted Perturbation Theory
- SAARC (South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation) Preferential Trading Arrangement
- South Asian Preferential Trade Agreement
- South Asian Preferential Trading Arrangement
- Substance Abuse Prevention and Treatment Agency (Carson City, NV)
- Substance Abuse Prevention and Treatment Block Grant
- Selected Area Planar Transmission Electron Microscopy
- Spherically Averaged Phased Translation Function (crystallography)
- Substance Abuse Prevention Task Force
- South African Property Transfer Guide
- Saito Printing & Technology International (various locations)
- Salinas Pueblo Missions National Monument (US National Park Service)
- Sammenslutningen af Private Udlejere (Danish: Association of Private Landlords; est. 2004)
- Schefenacker Automotive Parts Ungarn (German: Schefenacker Automotive Parts Hungary)
- Secondary Aluminum Processing Unit
- Social and Applied Psychology Unit (University of Sheffield; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among expected participating dignitaries are Mowasalat Chairman Jassim al Sulaiti, Brussels-based UITP's Secretary General Hans Rat, UITP MENA Division Chairman and Deputy Minister of Transport of Saudi Arabia Abdulaziz al Ohaly, Brussels Transport Company CEO and UITP President Alain Flausch, UITP Exhibition and Business Forum Chairman Huub Hendrickx, Tunis Transport Company CEO Chedly Hajri, Saudi Public Transport Company CEO Khaled al Hogail, Sharjah Transport Director General Abdalla al Zari and Mesk Transport, Amman, General Manager Abdulsattar Abu Hassan.
The daily free trips are organised by Taif Provincial Tourism Organization in coordination with Saudi Public Transport Company.
The colonel said part of the solution would be for the Saudi Public Transport Company (SAPTCO) to expand its intracity services rather than focusing primarily on intercity transport.