Man-of-the-Match: Ibar Shaheen Amin, CEO Saudi ORIX Leasing Company was the chief guest.
What does SOLC stand for?
SOLC stands for Saudi Orix Leasing Company (est. 2001; Saudi Arabia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SOLC
We have 13 other meanings of SOLC in our Acronym Attic
- Solar Archive Network (Italy)
- International Convention for the Safety of Life At Sea
- Safety of Life at Sea (US DoD)
- Society for Laboratory Animal Science (Germany)
- Society of Law Accountants in Scotland (UK)
- Student Organization for Latin American Studies (University of New Mexico; Albuquerque, NM)
- Surface Ocean Lower Atmosphere Study
- State of Love and Trust (Pearl Jam song)
- Style of Learning and Thinking (questionnaire)
- Something on Line and You
- Scrape-off-Layer Current (physics)
- Seguin Outdoor Learning Center (Seguin, TX)
- Silver Oak Leaf Cluster (military medal)
- South Oldham Lions Club (Kentucky)
- Special Olympics Leon County (Florida)
- Sun Open Learning Center (Sun Microsystems)
- Solar Constant Experiment
- Solar Constant Measurement
- Insurance Software Solutions Corp.
- Simulation Over Live Driver (Tec-Masters, Inc.)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The International Finance Corporation (IFC), member of the World Bank Group, signed an investment agreement worth SR 75 million with Saudi Orix Leasing Company (SOLC) last week to expand sustainable energy financing and increase access to finance for smaller businesses in Saudi Arabia.
5 percent shareholding in Saudi ORIX Leasing Company (SOLC), to ORIX Corporation, Japan.