The Saudi Japanese Automobile High Institute is an icon in the field of technical education.
What does SJAHI stand for?
SJAHI stands for Saudi Japanese Automobile High Institute (Jeddah, Saudi Arabia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics (now Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics)
- Steam Jet Air Ejectors
- Southern Journal of Applied Forestry
- Seymour-Johnson Air Force Base (North Carolina)
- Southport Junior Australian Football Club (Queensland, Australia)
- Schistosoma Japonium Antigen
- Social Justice Action Group
- Social Justice Advocacy Group
- Starfleet Judge Advocate General (Star Trek)
- Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta (Lady Gaga; musician)
- San Jose Arts Incubator (California)
- San Juan AIDS Institute (clinic; Puerto Rico)
- Show Jumping Association of Ireland
- St. James-Assiniboia Industries (Canada)
- St. John Ambulance Ireland
- San Juan Animal League (Farmington, NM)
- Sports Journalists Association Lahore (Pakistan)
- San Joaquin Association of Legal Assistants (Fresno, CA)
- San Joaquin Agricultural Law Review (California)
- Saint John Ambulance of Malaysia
Samples in periodicals archive:
Summary: Jeddah, Rabi Al-Awwal 25, 1432, Feb 28, 2011, SPA -- A Saudi-Japanese agreement for automobile technology and maintenance was signed today during an annual meeting of the Joint Coordinating Committee of Saudi Japanese Automobile High Institute in Jeddah.
In human resource development, two vocational training institutes were newly established in Saudi Arabia in addition to the previously opened Saudi Japanese Automobile High Institute (SJAHI) in 2002.