Saudi Electricity Company is reportedly planning two new power plants in Tabuk, with a capacity of 2,500 MW, according to the Saudi Gazette.
What does SEC stand for?
SEC stands for Saudi Electricity Company
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SEC
We have 595 other meanings of SEC in our Acronym Attic
- Staphylococcal Enterotoxin B Vaccine
- Search Engine Business World
- Southeastern Bottled Water Association
- Subscriber Electronic Billing Complex (Telesciences Inc.)
- Salvo Errore Calculi (Latin: after extensive calculations)
- Samsung Electronics Corporation
- Sapporo Electronics and Industries Cultivation Foundation (Sapporo, Japan)
- Sapporo Electronics Center (Japan)
- Sarkeys Energy Center (University of Oklahoma)
- Saudi Electric Company
- Scalable Enterprise Computing (Dell)
- School Energy Coalition (Canada)
- Scientific and Engineering Computing
- Scientific Estimates Committee
- Scientific Ethics Committee (UNESCO)
- Scintillator Electromagnetic Calorimeter
- Scottish Episcopal Church (UK)
- SDH Equipment Clock
- Search Engine College (Australia)
- Secans (trigonometry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Saudi Electricity Company (SEC) will construct the entire electricity produced from the project company, reported Saudi Gazette.
Saudi Electricity Company (SEC) posted a net profit of SR 2.
[[banner]] "Shaw's proven technical and operational expertise in power generation services continues to be an asset to Saudi Electricity Company in its plans to transform the electricity industry and provide greater network reliability for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia," said Bernhard.
ACCENTURE is helping Saudi Electricity Company (SEC) to prepare for a comprehensive restructuring designed to lead to an eventual liberalisation of the electricity market in Saudi Arabia.
Date: Saturday, March 12, 2011 ) Saudi Electricity Company (SEC) said on Saturday it has signed a $500 million loan agreement with the Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ Limited to finance some of the company's capital projects.
The PP10 Power Plant is owned by Saudi Electricity Company (SEC).
The Saudi Electricity Company signed on Saturday a Loan Agreement to the amount of U.