End users in the industrial sector include major firms Saudi Aramco, Adnoc, Bapco, Kuwait Petroleum Company, Sabic ventures and Sceco, the Saudi Consolidated Electric Company.
What does SCEC stand for?
SCEC stands for Saudi Consolidated Electric Company
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SCEC
We have 49 other meanings of SCEC in our Acronym Attic
- Sun Certified Enterprise Architect
- Swan Christian Education Association (Midland, WA)
- Santa Cruz Ethnic Arts Network (California)
- South Carolina Early Autism Project, Inc. (Sumter, SC)
- Studies in Central and East Asian Religions (journal)
- School of Chemical Engineering & Analytical Science (The University of Manchester, England)
- Scientific Collection Evaluator with Advanced Scoring
- South Cork Enterprise Board (Ireland)
- Suffer the Consequences or Enjoy the Benefits
- Superconducting Cold-Electron Bolometer (microelectronic engineering)
- School City of East Chicago (Indiana)
- Security Construction and Equipment Committee (Australia)
- Service Central de l'Etat Civil (French: Central Civil Service)
- Small Computer Engineering Center (Army)
- Southern California Earthquake Center
- Southern California Ecumenical Council (Pasadena, CA)
- Stop Commercial Exploitation of Children (now Campaign for a Commercial-Free Childhood)
- Sunrise County Economic Council
- Sydney Convention & Exhibition Centre (Australia)
- South Carolina Early Childhood Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Previous roles included President and CEO of ACE Group in Middle East, and President and CEO of Saudi Consolidated Electric Company.
The Saudi Consolidated Electric Company for the Western Region (EWR) is to raise a syndicated loan for more than $1 bn in 1999 to fund construction of a 1,750 MW power plant at Shuaiba, in the west of the kingdom, and EWR's repayment of loans worth about SR1 bn ($267m) owed to local banks.
Each block will produce 300 MW of power for the Saudi Consolidated Electric Company Central Region grid.