The courses are approved by Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCHS) and upon attendance the trainees will get certificates issued by the Saudi Heart Association (SHA), he said.
What does SCFHS stand for?
SCFHS stands for Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (Riyadh, Saudi Arabia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- South Central Flag Football League
- Sun City Flag Football League (El Paso, TX)
- South Central Family Farm Research Center (Booneville, Arkansas)
- Science Club for Girls (Cambridge, MA)
- Sequential Control-Flow Graph
- Sickle Cell Foundation of Georgia
- Stochastic Context-Free Grammar
- Sickle Cell Foundation of Greater Montgomery, Inc. (Alabama)
- standard cubic feet per hour
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan (California)
- Save the Children Fund International (est. 1920)
- Sea-River and Coaster Freight Rate Index (shipping)
- Securite Consultation Formation Informatique (French: Security Consultation Computer Training)
- Shanghai Containerized Freight Index (Shanghai, China)
- Skelmersdale Community Food Initiative (UK)
- Society for the Confluence of Festivals in India
- Spruce Creek Fly-in (Daytona Beach, FL)
- Standing Committee on Financial Innovation (various organizations)
- Strait Crossing Finance Inc. (Canada)
- Streptococcal Chemotactic Factor Inactivator
Samples in periodicals archive:
The members also highlighted the importance of exerting more efforts to increase communication level with the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties , labour office and Passport Department to mark the significance of this sector and to meet its needs.
Riyadh, Jumada I 22, 1433, Apr 14, 2012, SPA - Under the patronage of the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Abdullah bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Saudi Commission for Health Specialties will hold here next Saturday, April 21, a graduation ceremony of 15th batch comprising of 650 graduates of doctors, dentists and pharmacists.
RIYADH, Saudi Arabia & DUBAI, United Arab Emirates -- Prometric, the world's leading provider of technology-enabled testing and assessment services, today announced that the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCHS) has signed an exclusive, long term, multimillion dollar renewal with Prometric for global exam delivery.
They include Ministry of Higher Education, Ministry of Municipal and Rural Affairs, General Presidency of Youth Welfare, Saudi Food and Drug Authority, Saudi Commission for Health Specialties, King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Center, Ministry of Islamic Affairs and Riyadh Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
The Saudi Commission for Health Specialties recently announced it was able to detect 155 fake certificates in the past five months alone.
The role of the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCHS) is to provide professional registration for practicing physicians and to supervise and accredit postgraduate training programs.
Representatives will come from the King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Center (KFSH & RC), National Guard Hospital (NGH), Riyadh Military Hospital (RKH), King Khalid University Hospital (KKUH), and the Saudi Commission for Health Specialties (SCHS).