The Saudi Aramco Total Refining and Petrochemical Company (Satorp) is a joint venture with France's Total, which will construct a 400,000-bpd full-conversion refinery with integrated petrochemical production in Jubail.
What does SATORP stand for?
SATORP stands for Saudi Aramco Total Refining and Petrochemical Company (Saudi Arabia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Southern Area Tiger Owners Club (UK)
- Subjects as Their Own Control
- Security Assistance Technical Order Data System
- Security Assistance Technical Order Distribution System
- South Asia Through Official Eyes (publication; UK)
- Société Anonyme de Travaux d'Outre-Mer (French)
- Space Alliance Technology Outreach Program
- Structure Agnostic TDM over Packet
- Substance Abuse Traffic Offenders Program (Missouri)
- Satellite Operations
- Secret Admirer Thinking Of You
- San Andreas Traffic Police (gaming, Grand Theft Auto)
- Secure Asynchronous Transport Protocol
- Security Assistance Training Program
- Security Awareness and Training Plan
- Sexual Abuse Treatment Program
- Small Arms Target Practice (US DoD)
- Software Acceptance Test Plan
- South Asia Terrorism Portal
- Spatial Average Temporal Peak (medical ultrasound)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior to Manifa communication project, Sumitomo Corporation signed with Saudi Aramco Total Refining and PetroChemical Company (SATORP), the joint venture company of Saudi Aramco and Total on July 7, 2009, at Dharan, Saudi Arabia, for a communication package for Jubail Export Refinery Project.