The company is also carrying out other housing projects for the Saudi Aramco Shell Refinery Company (Sasref) in Jubail (Khonaini International Company) and is set to embark on work that entails the supply of full frames for housing projects Two, Three and Four in Jubail for Saudi Basic Industries Corporation (Sabic), with the contractor Beijing Construction Engineering Group Company.
What does SASREF stand for?
SASREF stands for Saudi Aramco Shell Refinery (Saudi Arabia)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Southern African Association for Quaternary Research
- Shared Application Software Review
- Software Accomplishment Summary Report
- South Australian State Reports
- Special Air Service Regiment (Australian SAS)
- Special Application Scoped Rifle (US military)
- Strategic Airport Security Rollout
- San Antonio Soccer Referee Association (San Antonio, TX)
- Save a Shepherd Rescue Alliance (Hatfield, PA)
- Soldiers' and Airmen Scripture Readers Association (UK)
- South African Science and Religion Forum (est. 1993)
- South Asian Social Researchers' Forum
- South American Sugar Refineries Group
- South African Sugarcane Research Institute
- South African Special Risks Insurance Association
- South African Society for Research in Music (School of Music, University of KwaZulu-Natal)
- Scientific Association of Swiss Radiation Oncology
- SSA (Social Security Administration) Access to State Records Online
- Stanford Acute Stress Reaction Questionnaire
- SAC Aircraft Security System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sasref unit back to normal RIYADH: State oil giant Saudi Aramco restarted a secondary unit at its 305,000 barrels-per-day joint venture refinery with Royal Dutch Shell in Jubail, the Saudi Aramco Shell Refinery Company (Sasref) joint venture's top executive said.
LPG feedstock will come from Saudi Aramco, while C7 and C8 will be supplied from the Saudi Aramco Shell Refinery Co.
Saudi Aramco Shell Refinery Co (Sasref) declared that it has inked a major infrastructure development contract with Al-Khonaini International Contracting Co.
Saudi Aramco Shell Refinery Co (Sasref) has signed a lump-sum turnkey contract with JGC-Gulf International Company Limited aimed at improving its environmental performance.
NYSE:FWC) announced that Saudi Aramco Shell Refinery Company (SASREF) has awarded a contract to Foster Wheeler Italiana S.
Samref, Sasref clean fuels: The Saudi Aramco Shell Refinery Co (Sasref), a joint venture of Saudi Aramco and Shell, completed a clean-fuels project in March 2010, producing 100,000 bpd of ultra-low-sulphur diesel fuel (10 ppm), while the Saudi Aramco Mobil Refinery (Samref) in Yanbu, a joint venture of Saudi Aramco and ExxonMobil, is continuing to implement its Clean Fuels Project.
SAUDI Aramco Shell Refinery Company (Sasref) is one of the refineries operated by Saudi Aramco in joint venture with a foreign partner, Royal Dutch Shell.