Beside Prince Muhammad, analysts have pointed to Mecca Governor Prince Khaled al-Faisal, Eastern Province Governor Prince Muhammad bin Fahd and Saudi Arabian National Guard chief Prince Miteb bin Abdullah as leading next-generation princes.
What does SANG stand for?
SANG stands for Saudi Arabian National Guard
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SANG
- South African Ninjitsu Federation (martial arts group)
- Southern African News Features (news source)
- Surya Artha Nusantara Finance (Indonesia)
- Synthetic Atrial Natriuretic Factor
- South Australian Native Fish Association (Australian New Guinea Fish Association)
- South Asia Network on Food Ecology and Culture
- South African Naturist Federation
- South Australian National Football League
- San Francisco
- San Antonio Needlework Guild (San Antonio, TX)
- Seattle Acoustic Neuroma Group (Seattle, WA)
- Selfridge Air National Guard base (Michigan)
- Suitable Accessible Natural Greenspace (UK)
- Suitable Alternative Natural Greenspace (UK)
- South Asian Network of Gender Activists and Trainers
- Selfridge Air National Guard Base (Michigan)
- South African Non-Governmental Organization Coalition
- South Australian 'N' Gauge Society (Australia)
- Suitable Accessible Natural Green Space (UK)
- South African National Halaal Authority
Samples in periodicals archive:
The LAV-3 (light armored vehicle) and other similar vehicles that Canada has supplied to the Saudi Arabian National Guard are exactly the kind of equipment that would be used to put down demonstrations and used against civilian populations.
Capt Flannery, 35, is currently serving with the UK Ministry of Defence Saudi Arabian National Guard Communication Project Team, also known as SANGCOM.
Earlier this year, the UK government admitted that members of the Saudi Arabian National Guard sent into Bahrain may have received military training from the British Armed Forces.
About Journal of Infection and Public Health Journal of Infection and Public Health is the official journal of the Saudi Arabian National Guard Health Affairs, King Saud Bin Abdulaziz University for Health Sciences and the Saudi Association for Public Health.
Summary: The Saudi Arabian National Guard sent into Bahrain to crush a popular uprising reportedly received training from the British military.
The Saudi Arabian National Guard was given weapons and public order training by a British military mission, according to documents obtained by the newspaper under the Freedom of Information Act.
The Saudi Arabian National Guard was given weapons and public order training by a British military mission, according to.