Ibrahim bin Abdulaziz Al-Assaf headed the delegation of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to the meetings with the participation of the Governor of Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency, Dr.
What does SAMA stand for?
SAMA stands for Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SAMA
We have 45 other meanings of SAMA in our Acronym Attic
- Single Agency Manager-Pentagon
- Solar, Anomalous and Magnetospheric Particle Explorer Satellite
- Squad Advanced Marksman Rifle (USMC)
- Systolic Anterior Motion and Left ventricular Outflow Tract Obstruction
- Semi-Ab Initio Model 1
- Sperm Adhesion Molecule 1 (andrology)
- Subsequent Address Message No. 1 - No. 7 (ITU-T)
- Src Associated in Mitosis 68K Protein
- Salem Maritime National Historic Site (US National Park Service)
- Satori Alternatives to Managing Aggression
- Saudi Monetary Agency
- Scandinavian Alternative Music Awards
- Scientific Apparatus Makers Association
- Scientific Apparatus Manufacturer Association
- Security Assessment and Management Application
- Senior Accredited Minnesota Assessor
- Small Aircraft Manufacturers Association
- Society of American Mosaic Artists
- South African Medical Association
- South African Music Awards
Samples in periodicals archive:
Saudi Arabia's Central Bank reportedly plans to launch a real estate refinancing company with SAR 5 billion of capital to help develop the Kingdom's mortgage market The company will be launched through the Saudi Government's Public Investment Fund (PIF) or its subsidiaries, reported Retuers, citing a report from Saudi Arabia-based newspaper Iqtissadeya, which quoted Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency Governor Fahad al-Mubarak.
Fahad al-Mubarak, governor of the Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency (SAMA), said that inflation was expected to ease next year.
6 billion) in the first half of 2010, showed the figures by the Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency (SAMA), the country's central bank.
8 percent in May, the Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency said.
Byline: Aarti Nagraj Summary: AXA Cooperative Insurance Company received its license from the Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency to practice cooperative insurance activities in KSA.
Jadwa said foreign assets held by the Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency stood at 389 billion dollars at the end of October, down 49 billion dollars over the first 10 months of the year.
Governor of the Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency, or central bank, Mohammad Al Jasser said the financial sector was the main victim of the downturn and called for increased supervision on all financial institutions, controls on lending and stricter regulations to be imposed.