In both 2010 and 2011, eXtra was cited by the Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority (SAGIA) as one of the Kingdom's fastest-growing companies.
What does SAGIA stand for?
SAGIA stands for Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of SAGIA in our Acronym Attic
- Sonic Adventure Glitches Guide (video game guide)
- Statistical Analysis of Global Growth (US VA; database growth)
- Scout and Guide Graduate Association (UK)
- South African Glass and Glazing Association
- Saiful Anwar General Hospital (India)
- Student Alliance for Global Health (University of Nebraska Medical Center; Omaha, NE)
- San Antonio Genealogical and Historical Society (San Antonio, TX)
- South Australian Genealogy and Heraldry Society
- St. Augustine Girls' High School (Trinidad)
- South African Geomatics Institute
- Salvation Army General Insurance Corporation Ltd. (UK)
- Support for Accelerated Growth and Increased Competitiveness for Trade (USAID)
- South African Guild of Interior Designers
- Savannah Area Geographic Information System (Savannah, GA)
- SOF Air-Ground Interface Simulator (Stricom)
- South African Grain Information Service (newsletter; South Africa)
- Sub-Saharan Africa in the Global Information Society
- Sectoral Advisory Group on International Trade (Canada)
- South African Geographical Journal
- Southern African Grain Laboratory (South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Governor of the Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority (SAGIA) - Abdulatif Bin Ahmed Al Othman stated, "We are sending a very strong and positive message to the world - that Saudi Arabia is set to transform the economy and its infrastructure to host and support knowledge-based industry leaders and manufactures like Pfizer.
The initiative, launched in 2008 by the Private Sector Initiatives Programme of the Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority (Sagia), assesses the growth of small and medium-sized enterprises and highlights that key segment of the private sector.
The Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority (SAGIA) says that companies which fail to meet Saudisation targets will have to sign an undertaking to ensure they continue to receive the authority's services, at least for the short-term.
GCF 2012 is hosted by the Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority (SAGIA), which oversees the foreign direct investment (FDI) flow into Saudi Arabia.
8, 2009 at a press conference held at the Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority (SAGIA) headquarters.
Fahd Hamidaddin, General Director Marketing and Corporate Communications of the Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority (SAGIA) and Nabil Abdullah AlMubarak Chief Executive Officer of Saudi Credit Bureau (SIMAH), amongst other government representations, will participate in panel discussions to discuss the initiatives being taken to support SME's.
Figures from the Saudi Arabian General Investment Authority show that the country's rapid domestic development led by planned economic cities indicates strong demand for domestic cargo services.