5 billion it had obtained last year for the acquisition of Bayanat Al Oula in an agreements signed with SAMBA Financial Group, National Commercial Bank, Riyad Bank, and Saudi Arabian British Bank (SABB).
What does SABB stand for?
SABB stands for Saudi Arabian British Bank (Saudi Arabia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SABB
We have 2 other meanings of SABB in our Acronym Attic
- Skating Athletes Bold At Heart (New York)
- Small Area Business and Labour Database (Canada)
- South Asian Bar Association of New York
- Southern African Bird Atlas Project (University of Cape Town; South Africa)
- Strategic Alliance of Blaze Advisor Professionals
- Satellites, Balloons, And Rockets
- Strategic Alliance of Broadcasters for Aboriginal Reflection (Canada)
- Sausage and Bun Appreciation Society (University of Western Australia social club)
- South Asian Bar Association of Washington
- Santa Ana Business Bank (Santa Ana, CA)
- Self Aligning Bottom Bracket
- Solar Array Blanket Box(es)
- Storage Array Building Block
- Swiss Army Brass Band
- San Antonio Bed and Breakfast Association (San Antonio, Texas)
- South African Boerboel Breeders Association (dog breeding)
- Stratford and Area Bed and Breakfast Association (Stratford, Ontario, Canada)
- South African Boatbuilders Business Council
- Sebsprint Alfa Boxer Corporation (French online car forum)
- Self-Aid Buddy Care
Samples in periodicals archive:
29 quoted John Sfakianakis, chief economist at the Saudi Arabian British Bank (SABB) as saying: "If you look at the sheer numbers in Saudi Arabia the amount of project work that is required.