Unlike last year's Showdown, when there were no yellow flags, there were plenty on Friday night, like it was the Saturday night main event.
What does SNME stand for?
SNME stands for Saturday Night Main Event (TV show)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
We have 1 other meaning of SNME in our Acronym Attic
- Sandy Nitro Model Club (radio car racing club; est.2003; Hertfordshire, England, UK)
- Security National Mortgage Company (various locations)
- Simple Network Magic Corporation (software; McKinney, TX)
- Southwest Naturopathic Medical Center (Scottsdale, AZ)
- Stronger Neo-Minophagen C (medicine)
- Sunday Night Movie Club
- Southern New Mexico Common Cause (est. 2002)
- Southern New Mexico Correctional Facility (Santa Fe, NM)
- Standing NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) Mine Countermeasures Group
- Saskatchewan New Media Developers Association Inc.
- Strengthening New Mexico Families (New Mexico Community Foundation)
- Sutter North Medical Foundation
- Sailor Network Managers Group (est. 2001)
- Standing NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) Maritime Group
- Standing NRF (NATO (North Atlantic Treaty Organization) Response Force) Maritime Group
- Standing Naval Maritime Group 1
- Servicios Nacionales de Meteorología e Hidrología (Spanish: National Service of Meteorology and Hydrology; Dominican Republic)
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
- Southern New Mexico Human Development (alcohol, tobacco and drug abuse)
- Société Nouvelle de Métallisation Industries (French: New Society of Metallizing Industries)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Following the Saturday night main event, 4am at the Renaissance Hotel is Nocturnal after Hours with adult star BRODIE NEWPORT, along with club hit Sensation, PEYTON.
We're very happy to be returning to USA Network, where we experienced some of our greatest successes, and to NBC, where we had tremendous success with our series of late-night specials, Saturday Night Main Event, in the 1980's.