Some parts of the book have appeared in different form in past issues of Saturday Night magazine and in other publications where the author worked regularly.
What does SNM stand for?
SNM stands for Saturday Night Magazine (California)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SNM
We have 69 other meanings of SNM in our Acronym Attic
- Swaziland National Library Service
- Sandia National Laboratory Tonopah Test Range
- Sector No-Lose Target (environmental designation)
- Start No Later Than
- Strategic Nuclear Launch Vehicle
- Shoreview Northern Lights Variety Band (White Bear Township, MN)
- Syndicat National des Loueurs de Voitures Longue Durée (French: National Union of Long Term Car Rental)
- Sadistic and Masochistic
- Said Named Marine
- San Marcos (Guatemala, territorial division)
- Say No More
- School of Nursing and Midwifery (various universities)
- Schweizer News Magazin (German: Swiss News Magazine)
- Seikai No Monshou (anime)
- Sekai No Melody (multilingual singing organisation)
- Senior Naval Member (US Navy)
- Sentinel Node Mapping
- Service des Nouvelles des Marchés (French: New Markets Service)
- Service Member
- Shin Nippon Machinery (Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
From 2003 to 2009 she was a page editor at The Globe and Mail and previously worked as an editorial assistant and copy-editor at the National Post and Saturday Night Magazine.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] September 13, 2009, to March 21, 2010 Feature Exhibition Feature Gallery, Level 2, Hilary and Galen Weston Wing Canadian Content: Portraits by Nigel Dickson In conjunction with Vanity Fair Portraits, a complementary exhibition of Canadian celebrity portraits by Canadian photographer Nigel Dickson, many published in the former Saturday Night Magazine, will be presented.
Gray, the prize-winning author of national bestseller Sisters in the Wilderness, and former Ottawa editor of Saturday Night Magazine, left a career in political journalism and broadcasting to write what she calls, "creative non-fiction.
Saturday Night Magazine will no longer publish, however much of its material will be incorporated into the weekend edition.
The 2008 Awards sponsors include: Category Sponsors - iStockphoto, MAXON, Nokia, Xerox, X-Rite; Program sponsors - Mohawk Fine Papers, Netdiver, Original City Pictures, Saturday Night Magazine, The Creative Group, TransPerfect, Xerox Graphic Arts Premier Partners; and Media sponsors - IdN, SXSW Interactive, The KDU.
Graham McInnes was arts columnist for Saturday Night magazine and a commentator on CBC radio before joining the NFB in 1939, making him among the first Canadians recruited by Grierson.
5 * National Post includes Saturday Night Magazine and other magazines related to the National Post.