Career: Strachan was a prominent personality on Saturday morning television in the 1980s, being involved in such programmes as TV-am and Wide Awake Club with Timmy Mallett, and in 1988 she hosted the pan-European music show Boogie Box on music channel Music Box.
What does SM:TV stand for?
SM:TV stands for Saturday Morning Television (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently
- Sparse Matrix / Adaptive Integral Method
- System Manager/Item Manager
- Smooth Muscle Area per Millimeter Basement Membrane
- Smooth Muscle Cells/Pericytes
- Servicing Mission/Planning and Replanning Tool (Hubble Space Telescope)
- Styrene Monomer/Propylene Oxide
- Stores Management And Remote Set Fuzing
- Smart Munition/Smart Submunition
- Soldier's Manual/Trainer's Guide
- Primary Sensorimotor
- Signalman First Class (Naval Rating)
- Someone (chat)
- Scary Movie 2 (movie)
- Second Servicing Mission (of the Hubble Telescope)
- Signalman Second Class (Naval Rating)
- Spider-Man 2 (movie)
- Sstreet Modified 2 (SCCA autocross racing)
- Standard Missile 2 (US Naval Missiles)
- Servicing Mission #3 (Hubble Telescope)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And I was inspired by the creative Saturday morning television shows at that time like Going Live.
I was inspired by the creative Saturday morning television shows at that time like Going Live.
Saturday morning television favourite James Martin landed the fourth spot while Jamie Oliver rounded off the top five.
As I satwatching Saturday morning television in my pants (I think itwas Ant and Dec but that's not really important now) a group of teenagers walked past.
It used to be that Saturday morning television [series] were the be-all and end-all for kids.
Anyone who came of age between 1973 and 1985 probably learned about math, grammar, social studies and science from those animated three-minute films on Saturday morning television that featured engaging art, catchy tunes and memorable lyrics.
The Emmy Award-winning animated Saturday morning television spots known as ``Schoolhouse Rock'' taught history, grammar, math, science and politics with the help of those catchy tunes.