The game was called off and I set off for Lincoln to do their early Saturday morning inspection.
What does SMI stand for?
SMI stands for Saturday Morning Inspection
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SMI
We have 392 other meanings of SMI in our Acronym Attic
- Safe Motherhood Initiative
- Safety Management Institute (various organizations)
- Sagem Morpho, Inc. (biometric readers)
- Saint Matthew Island (Alaska)
- Saint Michael's Institute (New York, NY)
- Salario Minimo Interprofesional (Spanish: Interprofessional Minimum Wage)
- Sales & Marketing Institute
- Samos Island, Greece (Airport Code)
- Sample Matrix Inversion
- Sample Matrix Inverter
- School Meals Initiative for Healthy Children (USDA)
- School of Management and Innovation (Berlin, Germany)
- Science Math Initiative (California)
- Scientific Monitoring, Inc. (Scottsdale, AZ)
- Scientology Missions International
- Sean Murphy Induction (Huntington Beach, CA manufacturer of custom built carburetors for automotive applications)
- Secret of Monkey Island
- Secrétaires de Mairie Instituteurs (French: Town Clerk Teachers)
- Secretary Management Institute (various locations)
- Security Management Information
Samples in periodicals archive:
Waterlogged grounds at Bangor and Porthmadog forced games against Welshpool and Afan Lido had to be called off and the situation continued to deteriorate with early Saturday morning inspections at Connah's Quay, Newtown and Cwmbran ruling out matches.
Lennie Lawrence was at the ground for the Saturday morning inspection and said: ``Temperatures were minus four and it was always likely to be off.