What does SatAM stand for?
SatAM stands for Saturday Morning (Sonic the Hedgehog cartoon)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- South Australian Tertiary Admission Centre
- Southern Africa Technical Advisory Committee (Global Water Partnership)
- Structural Adjustment Technical Assistance Credit (World Bank)
- Saidia Tafadhali Foundation (Churo, Kenya)
- Shuttle Activation Task Force (NASA)
- Site Action Task Force
- Site Activation Task Force
- Saturday Afternoon Sunday and Holidays Excluded (shipping)
- San Antonio Technology Accelerator Initiative
- Southwestern Association of Technical Accident Investigators, Inc.
- Satellite Automatic Tracking Antenna
- Security Administrator Tool for Analyzing Networks
- Security Analysis Tool for Auditing Networks
- Sensor for Airborne Terrain Analysis
- Signal Applications to Audio Networks (software)
- System Administrator Tool for Analyzing Networks (software)
- Sigmas Against Teen-Age Pregnancy (various schools)
- Società Autostrada Turin-Alessandria-Piacenza (Italian: Freeway Company Torino-Alexandria-Piacenza; Turin, Italy)
- Structural Adjustment Technical Assistance Programme (Eastern Caribbean Central Bank)
- Sociocultural Attitudes Toward Appearance Questionnaire (body image form)