The Rev Jan Gould took the Saturday evening service as Archbishop of Wales Barry Morgan looked on.
What does SES stand for?
SES stands for Saturday Evening Service (church service)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SES
We have 516 other meanings of SES in our Acronym Attic
- South Eastern Regional Waste Management Group (Australia)
- Department of Social and Economic Studies (University of Bradford)
- Physically on Board Serving Sentence of Court Martial, Not Ship's Company
- Safety and Enforcement Statistics (UK)
- Sale el Sol (Shakira album)
- Sanovo Environmental Solutions A/S (Denmark)
- Saskatchewan Environmental Society (Canada)
- Saskatoon Engineering Society
- Satellite Earth Stations and Systems
- Satellite Encryption System
- Scandinavian Electric Systems AS
- School of Education Studies (various locations)
- School of Engineering and Science (various locations)
- School of English Studies
- School of Environmental Studies (Apple Valley, MN)
- Sciences Economiques et Sociales (French: Economics and Social Sciences)
- Scientific & Engineering Support
- Scientific and Engineering Software
- SCSI Enclosure Services
- Sea Eugene Shoo
Samples in periodicals archive:
The service is to be scrapped altogether on Sundays, and the weekday and Saturday evening services will also be scrapped.
I was supposed to have brought greetings from the Presbyterian Church in Canada to the Filadelphia Presbyterian Church at their Saturday evening service, but that had been out of the question.
Route 97 - all Saturday evening service will now terminate at Conshohocken Railroad Station.
I'm delighted we have successfully concluded discussions with a service which provides a new link with the MetroCentre and, by judicial use of council subsidy, additional Friday and Saturday evening services to supplement Arriva's daytime venture.
For the Saturday evening service, we are inviting people along who want to celebrate their marriage.
Worshippers attending two Saturday evening services are encouraged to bring along their wireless-enabled laptop computers or PDAs and take part in electronic worship enhancements delivered wirelessly via a special Web portal.
On the Colombian rim of the Amazon jungle, pastor Julio Torres * reads Psalm 37 by flashlight during a Saturday evening service.