The resulting eggs have over eight times as much vitamin E (an antioxidant) as other eggs and a lower ration of saturated to unsaturated fat.
What does S/U stand for?
S/U stands for Saturated to Unsaturated (fatty acid ratio)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of S/U
We have 13 other meanings of S/U in our Acronym Attic
- Science and Technology
- Self-Titled (also seen as ST)
- Serine/Threonine (DNA)
- Shipping Ticket (US Navy)
- Short Ton(s)
- Sonic Telegraphy (US Navy)
- Such That
- Scientific/Technical Careers Advisory Committee
- Strategic/Tactical Optical Disk System
- Satisfactory or Unsatisfactory (academic grading method)
Samples in periodicals archive:
What's more, says Felix, their meat showed a decline in the ratio of saturated to unsaturated fats.