The phosphated MS substrate formed the working electrode, whereas a saturated calomel electrode and a platinum electrode served as the reference and counter electrodes, respectively.
What does SCE stand for?
SCE stands for Saturated Calomel Electrode
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SCE
We have 277 other meanings of SCE in our Acronym Attic
- South Carolina Ducks Unlimited (conservation)
- State Collection and Disbursement Unit (Pennsylvania)
- Support Collection Disbursement Unit (Pennsylvania)
- Spokane County Domestic Violence Consortium (Washington)
- Sacred Congregation for Divine Worship
- Standing Committee on Drinking Water (European Commission)
- Super Collision Damage Waiver (extended Insurance for rental cars)
- System Center Data Warehouse
- Saccharomyces Cerevisiae
- Safety Critical Element
- Saudi Council of Engineers (Saudi Arabia)
- Schedule Compliance Evaluation
- School of Community Education (Wittenberg University)
- School of Computer Engineering
- School of Continuing Education
- Science Center of Excellence (various schools)
- Scottish Certification of Education (Scotland, UK)
- Scottish English
- Secondary Converter Electronics
- Security Configuration Editor
Samples in periodicals archive:
0 mm diameter) as a working electrode, and all potentials reported here were referred to this electrode, a saturated calomel electrode (SCE) as a reference electrode which all potentials were reported with respect to this reference, and a platinum electrode as a counter electrode.
Cyclic voltammogram (CV) of the sample was carried out in a three-electrode cell (PANI as a working electrode, Pt-foiled as a counter electrode, and saturated calomel electrode (SCE) as a reference electrode) using a CHI660A electrochemical workstation (CH Instrument, CN).
A saturated calomel electrode was used as the reference electrode.
a saturated calomel electrode in a pH 12 sodium hydroxide solution.
The electrochemical cell of 500 ml capacity fitted with saturated calomel electrode (SCE) as reference electrode, platinum foil as auxillary electrode and 316L SS as working electrode was used for all measurements.
2], a piece of platinum sheet as a counter electrode, and the saturated calomel electrode as a reference electrode.
Platinum and saturated calomel electrodes (SCE) were used as counter and reference electrode, respectively.