All participants completed the Personal Growth Initiative Scale (PGIS), Job Satisfaction Inventory (JSI), and Satisfaction With Life Scale (SWLS) before and after the counseling sessions or test services.
What does SWLS stand for?
SWLS stands for Satisfaction with Life Scale
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SWLS
We have 4 other meanings of SWLS in our Acronym Attic
- Simple Water Level Monitoring System
- Simplified Wiener Least Mean Squares (algorithm)
- Social Welfare Local Offices (Ireland)
- Sea Water Lift Pump (offshore platform)
- South West Livestock Pilot (Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs; UK)
- South West London Property (UK)
- Student Workplace Learning Program (Australia)
- Suffolk Waste Local Plan (UK)
- Superior Water Light and Power (Superior, WI)
- Surgical Weight Loss Program (various organizations)
- Semantic Web for the Life Sciences
- Slow Wave Light Sleep (drug testing)
- Southwest Wisconsin Library System
- Successful Weight Loss School
- Sir Wilfred Laurier School Board (Quebec, Canada)
- Southwest Local School District (Ohio)
- South West London Strategic Health Authority (UK)
- South West Lakes Trust (UK)
- Scottish Witness Liaison Unit (Paisley, UK)
- South Wales Linux User Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cimarolli and Boerner collected data through the use of open-ended interview questions regarding social support, the Center for Epidemiologic Studies Depression Scale (CES-D), and the Satisfaction with Life Scale (SWLS).
Participants completed the French language version of the satisfaction with life scale and the satisfaction with sport scale as well as a personality based measure.
Satisfaction with Life Scale The Satisfaction with Life Scale (SWLS; Diener et al.
Satisfaction With Life Scale (SWLS: Diener, Emmons, Larsen, & Griffin, 1985).
Standardized scales included the 12-Item Short Form Health Survey (SF-12) ; the Functional Independence Measure (FIM) Motor subscale ; the Craig Handicap Assessment and Reporting Technique (CHART) Physical Independence, Mobility, and Occupation subscales ; and the Satisfaction with Life Scale (SWLS) .
designed the Satisfaction with Life Scale (SWLS) to measure an individual's "overall judgment of their life" (pp.
This variable was assessed using the 5-item, Likert-type, Satisfaction with Life Scale (SWLS; Diener, Emmons, Larsen, & Griffin, 1985).