This permits Soldiers to access learning modules, reference material such as technical manuals, maintenance and parts manual for the AN/TSC-185 Satellite Transportable Terminal at the school and anywhere they are deployed to.
What does STT stand for?
STT stands for Satellite Transportable Terminal (communications; US Army)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of STT
We have 188 other meanings of STT in our Acronym Attic
- Stainless Steel
- Stockinette Stitch (knitting)
- Space-Time Selective-Spreading Transmit Diversity
- Short Term Storage Unit
- Southwest Texas State University (San Marcos, TX)
- Star Trek Shattered Universe (gaming)
- Stichting Thuis Sterven Utrecht (Dutch hospice foundation)
- Strategic/Tactical Secure Voice Terminal
- Secondary Treated Sewage Water
- Software Transformation Systems Workshop (Canada)
- Save the Trees (band)
- Scalar Timing Theory
- Scaphoid, Trapezium and Trapezoid (wrist bones)
- Scaphotrapezoid-Trapezial (Joint)
- Schedule Training Time
- Schirmer Tear Test (ophthalmology)
- School of Technical Training (Royal Air Force)
- School of Telecommunications Technology
- Science and Technology of Thailand
- SEAL Tactical Training
Samples in periodicals archive:
com/), a manufacturer of new-generation solid-state power amplifiers (SSPAs), has just received orders totaling more than $50 Million from General Dynamics SATCOM Technologies which uses Wavestream's Ka-band SSPA with integrated block upconverter (BUC) on the Army's new Satellite Transportable Terminal (STT).
Under the contract, General Dynamics SATCOM Technologies will provide 293 Satellite Transportable Terminals (STT), 6 Unit Hub SATCOM Trucks (UHST) and 534 Ka-band upgrade kits and spares.
Army to manufacture and integrate Ka band conversion kits and provide spares kits that will enable DataPath(R) Satellite Transportable Terminals (STTs) and other systems on the battlefield to operate using the Wideband Global SATCOM (WGS) system.
6 million order to continue resets, repairs and upgrades to DataPath(R) Satellite Transportable Terminals (STTs) used in the U.
These personnel support Satellite Transportable Terminals (STTs), Master Reference Terminals (MRTs) and Unit Hub SATCOM Trucks (UHSTs) used in the U.
Army for spare electronics and other equipment used to operate and maintain hundreds of DataPath(R) Satellite Transportable Terminals (STTs).
Under the most recent follow-on award, CPI will provide General Dynamics with Ku-band traveling-wave tube amplifiers for use in approximately 200 General Dynamics Satellite Transportable Terminals (STTs).