SDL will bring its expertise in electro-optical sensor modeling, based on decades of experience developing and deploying sensors, to AGI's Satellite Tool Kit (STK) software suite.
What does STK stand for?
STK stands for Satellite Tool Kit
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of STK
We have 26 other meanings of STK in our Acronym Attic
- Southern Tasmanian Junior Football League
- Stanford Journal of International Law
- Sri Taralabalu Jagadguru Institute of Technology (India)
- Priory of St. James of Jerusalem
- St. Thomas Jumbo Jets (Ontario, Canada)
- Song That Jane Likes (Dave Matthews Band song)
- Stichting Top Judo Nijmegen (Dutch judo association)
- Subtalar Joint Neutral (anatomy)
- Sacramento Traditional Jazz Society (Sacramento, CA)
- Stolt Tankers Joint Service (Europe)
- Serine/Threonine Protein Kinase
- Shoot to Kill (gaming clan)
- SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) Tool Kit
- SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) Toolkit
- Single Track Kilometre (railway unit; UK)
- Sound and Tight Knotted (forest products industry)
- Src-Type Kinase (gene)
- Standard Telefon og Kabel
- Statni Technicka Knihovna (Czech: The State Technical Library)
- Steve Kirsch (founder of Infoseek)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, through integration with the Satellite Tool Kit from Analytical Graphics Inc.
Satellite Tool Kit (STK), AGI's core product offering, is the industry's most popular satellite analysis package with over 20,000 users worldwide.
We are sure that integrating key analysis and visualization components of our Satellite Tool Kit (STK) technology greatly supports NIMA's efforts to leverage COTS software and common standards," said Paul Graziani, AGI's president and chief executive officer.
Analytic Graphics is hosting its Satellite Tool Kit (STK) Workshop, "Under the Hood.