Low-cost, small-packet satellite telemetry systems support remote asset monitoring, logging and analysis and bring the value of device monitoring to a wider range of un-served assets particularly those of lower criticality and business value yet with importance to the operational health of a production or pipeline system.
What does SATTELS stand for?
SATTELS stands for Satellite Telemetry System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Shipping Association of Trinidad & Tobago
- Site Assessment of Tornado Threat (software)
- Situation Assessment Trials Tank (UK)
- Small Arms Training Team
- Strowger Automatic Toll Ticketing
- Synchronization, Alarms and Telemetry Terminations
- Syrian Association of Tourism and Travel Agents (trade association)
- Southeast Addiction Technology Transfer Center (Morehouse School of Medicine; Atlanta, Georgia)
- South Asia Travel and Tourism Exchange
- Satellite Telemetry
- Shakespeare at the Tobacco Factory (UK)
- Substance Abuse Treatment Trust Fund (California)
- Standard Automatic Terminal
- Sinbad and the Throne of Falcon (gaming)
- Standard Arabic Technical Transliteration System
- Singapore Association of Trade Unions (est. 1961; Singapore)
- South African Teachers Union
- Southeast Asia and Taiwan Universities
- Speaking across the University (University of Pennsylvania)
- Special Anti-Terrorist Unit (authority in the Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
RT Logic, a developer of satellite telemetry systems, recently upgraded from the Virtual/BLUE 6950 to the Virtual/BLUE 6964 ESCON protocol processor.
P3's products include a wide range of radio and satellite telemetry system that are used by a large number of companies as well as by military forces around the world including the US Navy and the British Royal Navy.