The collaring would enable satellite telemetry of the animals and provide in-depth knowledge on lesser-known aspects of Hangul biology, behaviour and ecology.
What does SATTEL stand for?
SATTEL stands for Satellite Telemetry
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Semi-Automatic Transceiver Test System
- Shipping Association of Trinidad & Tobago
- Site Assessment of Tornado Threat (software)
- Situation Assessment Trials Tank (UK)
- Small Arms Training Team
- Strowger Automatic Toll Ticketing
- Synchronization, Alarms and Telemetry Terminations
- Syrian Association of Tourism and Travel Agents (trade association)
- Southeast Addiction Technology Transfer Center (Morehouse School of Medicine; Atlanta, Georgia)
- South Asia Travel and Tourism Exchange
- Satellite Telemetry System
- Shakespeare at the Tobacco Factory (UK)
- Substance Abuse Treatment Trust Fund (California)
- Standard Automatic Terminal
- Sinbad and the Throne of Falcon (gaming)
- Standard Arabic Technical Transliteration System
- Singapore Association of Trade Unions (est. 1961; Singapore)
- South African Teachers Union
- Southeast Asia and Taiwan Universities
- Speaking across the University (University of Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These multi-purpose stations will comply with requirements of the Global Sea Level Observing System (GLOSS), delivering real-time data via METEOSAT (transmitting every 15 minutes) and backed up with Iridium Satellite telemetry.
Users of FTS loggers can now access their data directly through FlowWorks using either GOES or Globalstar satellite telemetry.
The station will be used to complete the Globalstar satellite telemetry control unit (TCU) network that is to be used to monitor and control the company's second-generation satellite constellation scheduled for launch beginning this summer.
Fathollah Ommi, an Iranian space scientist who oversaw the Omid project, said, "Omid was launched on a 50day mission to test satellite-based orbicular guidance systems as well as remote sensing, satellite telemetry, and geographic information system technology.
The launch of Safir rocket is aimed to test remote sensing, satellite telemetry, and geographic information system technology as well as remote and ground station data processing.
Recent improvements in tracking wildlife using satellite telemetry allows biologists to collect regular, less biased locations of migrating species over large areas (e.
Researchers flew to Iceland last month and trapped about 400 of the birds before fitting the seven healthiest birds with transmitters so their 800-mile migration could be tracked by satellite telemetry.