Satellite Differential GPS provides around 3-meter positional accuracy, while the compact flash memory provides unlimited waypoint, route and track storage.
What does SDGPS stand for?
SDGPS stands for Satellite Differential GPS
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of SDGPS in our Acronym Attic
- Screen Directors Guild of New Zealand
- Saint Dragon, God of Osiris (Yu-Oi-Oh! card)
- Sd Gundam Online (gaming; Korea)
- South Dakota Gun Owners (Rapid City, SD)
- Stockholm Disc Golf Open (Sweden)
- Sustainable Development in Government Operations (Canada)
- Spirit Dragon, God of Osiris (Japanese Yu-Gi-Oh! card)
- Shoalhaven Division of General Practice (Nowra, New South Wales, Australia)
- Southern Division of General Practice (Australia)
- Stormont, Dundas, Glengarry, Prescott-Russell (Canada)
- Salisbury Diocesan Guild of Ringers (UK; church-bell ringers)
- San Diego Genealogical Society (est. 1956; San Diego, CA)
- Small-Diameter Gravity Sewer
- South Dakota Geological Survey (University of South Dakota; Vermillion, SD)
- Slow Dynamics and Glass Transition
- Specially Designated Global Terrorists (US Treasury Office of Foreign Asset Control)
- Solar Dynamic Ground Test Demonstration (US NASA)
- Specially Designated Global Terrorist Entity
- Specially Designated Global Terrorist Individual
- San Diego Global University (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Certainly the most accurate system available today, SkyFix XP draws on a completely new technique, known as Satellite Differential GPS (SDGPS), using the existing global network of Thales reference stations to track all satellites continuously throughout their orbit, generating reference-station-independent correction data.