Satellite data gathered by NASA's GRACE satellites is helping scientists determine these measurements.
What does SATDAT stand for?
SATDAT stands for Satellite Data
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Science and Technology Consortium of the MidAtlantic (Towson, MD)
- Satellite Communications Agency
- Satellite Communications System
- Satellite Condition
- Seattle Army Terminal Detachment
- Security Assistance Training Directorate
- Services and Application Development
- Slash At the Disco
- Strike Aircraft Test Directorate
- Sum of Absolute Hadamard Transformed Differences
- Southern Alberta Toy Dog Fanciers (Canada)
- Solway Argentine Tango Dance Society (UK)
- Stand Alone Tower Display System
- SDP Application Test Environment
- Security Awareness Training & Education
- Sidewinder Automated Test Equipment
- Sistema Automático de Tratamiento de Equipajes
- Special Automated Test Equipment
- Study of Army Test & Evaluation
- Sennacieca Asocio Tutmonda En Britio (Esperanto: World Non-National Association in Britain)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kuala Lumpur: Malaysia's aviation authority released on Tuesday satellite data used to determine that flight MH370 went down in the southern Indian Ocean following demands from sceptical relatives of those on board.
Malaysia's aviation authority and British company Inmarsat said Tuesday they would release satellite data used to narrow the search for missing flight MH370 down to the southern Indian Ocean.
Increasingly in recent years, meteorological satellite data has been used to model the spatial and seasonal dynamics of infectious disease transmission and develop affordable early warning systems for malaria (Thomson et al.
Because hurricanes take time to grow, scientists and storm chasers like Faidley can use satellite data to see where they are--and where they're likely to strike land.
And recent satellite data indicate that ozone declined by 3 percent to 5 percent over the United States and Europe between 1979 and 1991.
Scofield, National Environmental Satellite, Data, and Information Service, for outstanding research and leadership in the application of NOAKs satellite data to the improvement of heavy precipitation and flash flood forecasts.
ORBCOMM is a leading global satellite data communications company, focused exclusively on Machine-to-Machine (M2M) communications.