Their board of directors includes representatives from Saskatoon Regional Economic Development Authority (SREDA), the Greater Saskatoon Chamber of Commerce, the North Saskatoon Business Association (NSBA), the three business improvement districts which includes the Riversdale, Downtown and Broadway BIDs, Whitecap Dakota First Nation, the Saskatoon Real Estate Board Commercial Division, and the Saskatchewan Young Professionals and Entrepreneurs (SYPE).
What does SREB stand for?
SREB stands for Saskatoon Real Estate Board (now Saskatoon Region Association of Realtors; Saskatoon, Seskatchewan, Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SREB
- System Requirements Engineering
- Serum Response Element 1 (gene)
- Saskatchewan Real Estate Association (Canada)
- Scientific Review and Evaluation Activities (NIH)
- Senior Real Estate Analyst (job title)
- Smith Rea Energy Associates Ltd (UK)
- Structural Roof Erectors Association (Portland, OR)
- Superfund Recycling Equity Act of 1999
- Supplier Request for Engineering Approval
- Shanghai Renmin Electrical Apparatus Works (China)
- Southern Regional Education Board
- Southern Regional Electricity Board (India)
- Southern Regional Education Board Council on Collegiate Education for Nursing
- Sterol Regulatory Element Binding Protein
- Sterol Response Element Binding Protein
- Sterol Regulatory Element-Binding Protein-1
- Sterol Regulatory Element Binding Protein 1
- Sterol Response Element Binding Protein 1 (biological chemistry)
- Sterol Regulatory Element-binding Protein-2
- Salmon River Electric Cooperative (Challis, ID)