The church's members, through a partnership with the Saskatoon Native Circle Ministry, continue to gain much understanding of First Nations history, culture and spirituality, and look forward to finding ways to apply Martin's lessons.
What does SNCM stand for?
SNCM stands for Saskatoon Native Circle Ministry (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SNCM
We have 3 other meanings of SNCM in our Acronym Attic
- Southern Nevada Center for Independent Living
- State Net Capitol Journal (political news)
- Scottish National Cricket League (UK)
- Sinus Node Cycle Length
- Small Non Cleaved-Lymphoma
- Smile Now, Cry Later
- South Nottinghamshire Cricket League (Stapleford, Nottingham, UK)
- South Notts Cricket League (UK)
- Syndicat National des Collèges et Lycées (French: National Union of Colleges and High Schools)
- Sans Nous C'est Mieux
- Société Nationale Maritime Corse Méditerranée (French)
- Sri Nachammai Cotton Mills, Ltd. (India)
- Standard Neutral Coalescent Model (population study)
- Swiss National Centre for Mycobacteria (Zurich, Switzerland)
- Sisters Network of Central New Jersey (breast cancer suvivors group; Somerset, NJ)
- Swedish National Computer Networking Workshop
- Scientific Notebook Company (Stevensville, MI)
- Seaport Navigation Company
- Senior Non-Commissioned Officer
- Special Nature Conservation Order (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We support the Saskatoon Native Circle Ministry, the food bank and Friendship Inn, the Egadz Youth Centre, and several other helping agencies in our city.
He is a frequent visitor at the Saskatoon Native Circle Ministry Centre, dropping in for a cup of coffee and a sandwich or some homemade bannock.
Andrew and St Paul, Montreal, signed a twinning covenant with the Saskatoon Native Circle Ministry, confirming a five-year relationship.
The others are: Saskatoon Native Circle Ministry, Mistawasis Memorial Church located on a reserve near Prince Albert, Sask.
He is currently the director of Saskatoon Native Circle Ministry.
Along friendship in Christ was confirmed in September, when a twinning covenant was signed by the Saskatoon Native Circle Ministry and The Church of St.
Stewart Folster of the Saskatoon Native Circle Ministry asked if any leftover funds could also go towards the church's existing native ministries.