The Saskatchewan Transportation Company (STC) is offering seniors the opportunity to explore Saskatchewan at a great price.
What does STC stand for?
STC stands for Saskatchewan Transportation Company
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of STC
We have 663 other meanings of STC in our Acronym Attic
- Chief Sonar Technician (US Navy rating)
- Sacramento Theatre Company (Sacramento, CA)
- Said to Contain (description of cargo)
- Sail Training Craft
- Saint Charles
- Saint Cloud, MN, USA - Saint Cloud (Airport Code)
- Saint Theresa's College (Philippines)
- Saint Thomas College (Sri Lanka)
- Sales to Consumers (Beer Industry)
- Samuel Taylor Coleridge (English poet; 1772-1834)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On the provincial scene, he currently chairs the board of the Saskatchewan Transportation Company.
Local Canadian newspaper the Regina Leader-Post reported last week that the Saskatchewan Transportation Company (STC) plans to test the use of B2, a blend of two percent biodiesel and 98 percent conventional diesel, in more than half of the company's fleet of motorcoaches.
The Saskatchewan Transportation Company was also recently involved in demonstrating biodiesel.
The Saskatchewan Transportation Company (STC) is extending its $10 senior seat sale by an extra month.
Among Harwood's accomplishments, she has served on the boards of SaskTel, Saskatchewan Transportation Company and the Saskatoon Regional Economic Development Authority.