The Saskatchewan Research Council (SRC) today announced a new QEMSCAN service that will assist the mining industry by providing precise quantitative mineralogical analyses that are essential for proving resource deposits that lead to mine development.
What does SRC stand for?
SRC stands for Saskatchewan Research Council (Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SRC
We have 600 other meanings of SRC in our Acronym Attic
- Salt Resistant Cement
- Salzburg Rallye Club (Austrian automobile club)
- Samara Rally Club (Russia)
- Sample Rate Conversion
- Sample Rate Converter
- Sample Receiving Custodian
- Sample Return Capsule (STARDUST mission; NASA)
- San Ramon Campus (San Ramon, CA)
- Santa Rosa (Amtrak station code; Santa Rosa, CA)
- Saskatchewan Regional Colleges (Canada)
- Satellite Research Center
- Scheduled Removal Component
- Scholarship Review Committee (various locations)
- Scholastic Reading Counts (independent reading program)
- School Readiness Center (various locations)
- School Report Card (various locations)
- Scientific Research Corporation (est. 1988; Atlanta, GA)
- Scientific Research Council (Jamaica)
- Scientific Review Committee
- Scieries Réunies du Chalonnais (French: Sawmills Gathered from Chalon)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Innovation Place is also home to the renowned Saskatchewan Research Council and Bioprocessing Centre, and provides custom processing for the manufacturing, services, research and development, nutraceutical, cosmetic and agri-food industries.
Not only do we have access to assistance for product development and testing and market development through agencies such as the Saskatchewan Research Council and NRCan and networks such as Communities of Tomorrow, but we just happen to have one of the greatest infrastructures on the planet-transportation routes, high speed Internet and excellent telecommunications.
95 kilograms of kimberlite RIP drill core was submitted for microdiamond analysis to Saskatchewan Research Council Geoanalytical Laboratories (SRC).
Saskatchewan Research Council has designed a number of vehicles that are world firsts in alternative energy.
The Saskatchewan Research Council (SRC) today announced construction of a new mineral processing pilot plant.
: At the Saskatchewan Research Council in Saskatoon.
announces a $1EeAamillion contribution to the Saskatchewan Research Council (SRC) which will be applied towards the construction of a critical piece of equipment that will be used to develop recovery methods suitable for Canada's oil sands deposits.