The Ministry of Advanced Education has provided $400,000 to the Saskatchewan Health Research Foundation (SHRF) through the Innovation and Science Fund (ISF) to support Saskatchewan's participation in health research programs offered by the Government of Canada.
What does SHRF stand for?
SHRF stands for Saskatchewan Health Research Foundation (Canada)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SHRF
We have 1 other meaning of SHRF in our Acronym Attic
- Strategic Human Resource Development
- Super High Resolution Display
- SAARC (South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation) Human Resource Development Centre
- Selangor Human Resource Development Centre (Selangor, Malaysia)
- Strategic Human Resources Development Plan
- Sacred Heart Religious Education (Winnetka, IL)
- Scottsdale Homes Real Estate (Arizona)
- Steroid Hormone Response Element
- Spam Harassment Reduction Via Economic Disincentives (AT&T Labs)
- SHORAD Weapon/Sensor Readiness Report
- Shan Human Rights Foundation (Burma)
- Ship Regular Freight
- Seattle Human Rights Film Festival
- Sandy Historical Research Group (UK)
- Scottish Homosexual Rights Group (UK)
- Seattle Housing Resources Group (now Housing Resources Group; Seattle, WA)
- Sikh Human Rights Group (est. 1984)
- Sudan Human Rights Group
- Supported Housing Revenue Grant (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Saskatchewan Health Research Foundation is a provincial agency responsible for organizing, managing and allocating most of Saskatchewan's health research funding, with a mandate to stimulate and fund health research, defined broadly, to assist in defining and advancing the province's health research priorities, and to disseminate research findings to health professionals and the public.
The Alzheimer Society and Saskatchewan Health Research Foundation are contributing $800,000 to the project.